Q: How do I adjust the sound settings?

How do I adjust the sound settings?

3. How do I adjust the sound settings?

Q: Q: How do you play a CD?

Your Honda Accord comes standard with a CD player. This allows you to listen to whatever music you want, whenever you want, just by loading a disc. Not sure how to load that disc? Here’s all you need to know....

Q: Q: Squeak

Hello. I would first try to determine if the sound you are hearing is engine or suspension related. If the sound seems to come and go according to your engine speed, then the sound is likely engine-related. I would put...

Q: How do I reset the power inverter?

The power inverter has overload protection to keep it from being damaged. When the maximum power is exceeded, the inverter will shut off. To reset the inverter, simply press the power inverter button to turn it off, then press it...