Q: How do I adjust the settings on the air conditioning?

How do I adjust the settings on the air conditioning?

You want to travel in comfort at just the right temperature. Adjusting the temperature and fan allows you to find the ideal environment for all of your journeys.

1. Turn the dial that controls the fan speed clockwise to increase it or counterclockwise to decrease the speed of the fan.

2. Turn the dial off if you don’t want the fan running at all.

3. Turn the temperature control dial in a clockwise direction for a warmer setting or counterclockwise for a cool setting.

4. To cool out the car quickly, switch the temperature control dial to Max A/C.

You can change where the air comes out by pressing the buttons that direct the air to the feet, feet and air vents, just the air vents or the feet and defrost.

3. How do I adjust the settings on the air conditioning?