Q: How do I adjust the settings on the air conditioning?

How do I adjust the settings on the air conditioning?

3. How do I adjust the settings on the air conditioning?

Q: Is your oil change on a 2012 BMW X5 35d Diesel includes tapping off DEF

Hi There, I would recommend checking with our customer service department to confirm this, however it should be included in the oil change service as a precaution in checking all fluids.

Q: Left turn signal not working.

The turn signal switch in the steering column is not making good electrical contact in side the switch. The worn switch may have to be replaced. I recommend having a qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to check it out...

Q: Rattling noise AC heater

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2010 Lexus HS250h. Even though you said the blower motor looks okay, my guess is that it probably has a bad bearing, which is causing the noise. The only other thing I...