Q: How do I adjust the seatbacks?

How do I adjust the seatbacks?

3. How do I adjust the seatbacks?

Q: Q: Where are the cupholders?

Cupholders are made to hold onto beverages in a way that prevents them from spilling while the truck drives down the road. The number of cupholders vary based on the model of truck: In a regular cab truck, the...

Q: Both front power seats not working.

The fuse must of blew when you moved the seat up. The seat motor may of shorted a wire and blew the fuse. You will need to have the system checked by a mechanic to find out why the fuse...

Q: Stop fuse keeps blowing

Hello there, when a fuse blows in your 2004 Chevrolet Aveo, it indicates there is an issue with the wiring. Fuses typically blow when there is a short to power or to much power drawn. If you have replaced the...