Q: How do I adjust the seatbacks?

How do I adjust the seatbacks?

3. How do I adjust the seatbacks?

Q: How does the tailgate work?

The tailgate on the vehicle works much like a door does. The key can lock it and unlock it, and lifting the handle will allow it to open. Tip The tailgate is hinged at the bottom, so when...

Q: How do you adjust the manual driver seat in a 2012 Toyota RAV4?

If your car has manual controls for the driver seat, you can adjust a lot of different things in order to get the right position for driving, as well as the comfort you want. Here’s what you need to do:...

Q: Grinding noise when making a hard turn left or right

Hi there. If the noise is occurring when turning, then it may be rubbing. If it has the factory wheels and tires, it may be due to part of the wheel well coming loose. I usually get the vehicle in...