Q: How do I adjust the seatbacks?

How do I adjust the seatbacks?

3. How do I adjust the seatbacks?

Q: What lights are present on the instrument panel?

The vehicle is equipped with a number lights on the instrument panel, located in the dashboard behind the steering wheel. These relate information to the driver. Standard things like speed and fuel level are simple enough, but there are a...

Q: How do I clean the seats?

When cleaning the seats, be sure to never use harsh organic solvents such as alcohol or benzene. These kinds of solvents can cause damage to both the seats and the seat warmers. Instead, use a soft cloth and a mild...

Q: I have a 2005 trailblazer

Your vehicle can use up to 15% ethanol with no ill effects and such use (of E-15 for example) does NOT require regular use of any particular fuel system "cleaner". Most gasoline vended these days already contains a sufficient additive...