Q: How do I adjust the seat position?

How do I adjust the seat position?

3. How do I adjust the seat position?

Q: VDC light is on

The VDC (Vehicle Dynamic Control) light indicates that there is a fault with the traction control system in your vehicle. This may have happened while the brakes were being replaced. Your vehicle is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each...

Q: Air conditioning and heating not working after accident

The front right side viewed from the driver seat is where the AC compressor is located. The front left side viewed from the driver seat is where the transmission is located. If all of a sudden the AC quit working...

Q: Car idling rough in park and drive

It sounds like you have a bad engine mount. Engine mounts are constructed of a solid rubber over metal, and are in place to dampen the vibrations from the engine to the car. When the mounts wear out, the vibrations...