Q: How do I adjust the seat position?

How do I adjust the seat position?

Positioning the seat in your Altima is important for comfort, as well as for ergonomics. However, make sure you’re not reclining the seat too far back, or moving the seat too far to the rear, which can affect how easily you reach the steering wheel and pedals. Here’s how to adjust it:

1. The center bar at the front of the seat allows you to slide it forward and back.

2. The rear lever on the side of the seat allows you to adjust the angle of the seat back.

3. The front lever allows you to adjust the height of the entire seat, allowing for drivers of different heights to sit comfortably behind the wheel.

Tip

Never ride in a moving car with the seat reclined for more than comfort. Only recline the seat fully if the vehicle is not in motion, or you could be injured in an accident.

3. How do I adjust the seat position?