Q: How do I adjust the seat position?

How do I adjust the seat position?

3. How do I adjust the seat position?

Q: will my car quit running if the throttle body injector goes out?

Hi there: Unfortunately, like the Auto Zone employee's recommended "fix", he is not accurate on his diagnosis of the throttle body being broken and causing your car to not function correctly. For a car to run smoothly, it needs the...

Q: I need to adjust my headlights.

There are two types of headlamps available on your car - Halogen and HID. If you have HID, they are auto-leveling. I'm going to assume you have halogen. The only adjustment on your type of headlight is up and...

Q: Sounds like a bolt rolling inside my transmission but the car rides fine no shifting issues can it still be a bad transmission?

Hello, thank you for writing in. While a rattling noise can come from several different places within the transmission, you will want to start with a basic transmission fluid service changing the fluid and the filter. During this process, the...