Q: Q: How do I adjust the seat backs?

How do I adjust the seat backs?

3. Q: How do I adjust the seat backs?

Q: What does the Slip indicator light on the dash mean?

Your Altima has a traction control system that’s responsible for providing assistance during certain types of driving. The Slip indicator light should blink at certain times. If the vehicle stability control system is operating (actively assisting with handling), you’ll see...

Q: How do I release a locked seat belt?

If you move around in your seat, or try and put on your seat belt too quickly, the belt will sometimes lock. When this happens, you won’t be able to extend your seat belt at all. Releasing a locked seat...

Q: Windshield wiper motor broken

The issue may be with the wiper transmission linkage rather than the motor itself. I have seen this issue before. The plastic linkage bushings crack and the wipers will not move. A quick way to determine if this is the...