Q: Q: How do I adjust the power side view mirrors?

How do I adjust the power side view mirrors?

3. Q: How do I adjust the power side view mirrors?

Q: Trying to get power to operate heated mirrors.

Hi there. Yes you could hook up a climate control cluster that has the rear defroster switch and wire the switch in with a slot from the fuse panel as a power on when the key is on. Then you...

Q: Fuel Fill Inlet issue.

Hi Gary. Thanks for contacting us today. You are correct that this fuel inlet issue is a problem that is common with these Explorers. I've forwarded your request to our sales and service department, who should be contacting you directly...

Q: Q: How do I return the rear seats to their upright position?

When you are not using the rear seats for added storage space, you should return them to their upright position. Doing so takes only a few steps: 1. Pull both sides of the seat up into their upright position. 2....