Q: Q: How do I adjust the power side view mirrors?

How do I adjust the power side view mirrors?

3. Q: How do I adjust the power side view mirrors?

Q: Why Do Side View Mirrors Say That Objects Are Closer Than They Appear?

The right hand side view mirror is a convex mirror. It gives you that "fish eye" view instead of a more natural flat reflection. Convex mirrors offer you a wider field of vision than regular mirrors, but they have one...

Q: I hear a loud screeching noise when I take off

Hello there. Typically when a noise like this occurs it is due to a drive or serpentine belt that is loose or wearing out. It's also possible for pulley's that drive these belts are worn out and the squeaking is...

Q: How do I use the luggage cover?

Your car may be equipped with a luggage cover (it’s optional equipment). If it is, then you have an important tool for protecting items in the back from exposure to heat, light and even prying eyes. Here’s how to use...