Q: How do I adjust the position of the air outlets?

How do I adjust the position of the air outlets?

3. How do I adjust the position of the air outlets?

Q: How do I lock the windows?

The Lock feature keeps the rear windows from being able to roll up or down. There is a switch on the driver’s door that controls the window locks. To lock the Windows. Press the right side of the Window...

Q: Q: Purge valve location

The vapor vent valve is located on air inlet tube between the throttle body and the mass air sensor. It is mounted on side of the air tube.

Q: How do you get maximum performance from the max A/C setting?

Your vehicle has both a normal A/C setting and a max A/C setting. While the normal setting should keep the interior of your car comfortable on hot days at highway speeds, you may want to use the max A/C setting...