Q: How do I adjust the position of the air outlets?

How do I adjust the position of the air outlets?

3. How do I adjust the position of the air outlets?

Q: Where can I find the transmission number?

Like the engine number, your transmission number will only be required in a handful of instances. However, knowing where to find it is important. It’s located in different places depending on your transmission and engine size. 4 Cylinder Automatic:...

Q: Loose rattling noise from passenger front wheel?

The tie rod is supposed to move like that. If you only get noise on bumps then it is most likely cause by the struts and top strut mounts are loose and worn out.

Q: Issue with AC after timing chain replacement?

My vote is for coincidence. The temperature blend door actuators are a pretty common failure item on these models as well as timing chain concerns. The temperature blend door actuator is mounted inside the dashboard while the timing chain replacement...