Q: Q: How do I adjust the pedals?

How do I adjust the pedals?

3. Q: How do I adjust the pedals?

Q: Electronics not working

Looking at the wiring diagrams, I see no relationship from a circuit standpoint meaning that power supply at the fuse to the circuit ground among these various electrical systems is not working. This means that the problem will most likely...

Q: Rough idling and shaking very bad at low rpm's.

Hi there. Check the fuel pump relay to see if its activating. This sounds as if the fuel pump relay is having an intermittent sticking off condition. The relay may be getting too hot and shutting off causing the pump...

Q: In my i10 the EPS is not sowing (switching ON)

Hello. There are known problems with the software in the electronic power-assist steering system for 2012 models. There is a technical service bulletin (322996) which instructs dealer service to update the software in vehicles with EPS problems. I would recommend...