Q: Q: How do I adjust the pedals?

How do I adjust the pedals?

3. Q: How do I adjust the pedals?

Q: How do I engage the alarm system?

The alarm system on your vehicle was designed to keep your vehicle safe and prevent theft. There are several different methods are arming and disarming the alarm system. To engage the alarm system. Turn the vehicle off, on auto...

Q: Low oil pressure, trouble staying started, oil leaking

Hi Jordan. When you have a rear main seal leak, it's very difficult to repair without removing the engine. Low oil pressure is typically caused by low oil levels, but also a failing oil pump. However, it usually does not...

Q: What factors affect radio station reception?

Anyone who’s ever used a radio in their life knows that reception can sometimes be a tricky thing. Here are the factors that affect the reception in your car: Distance: The farther you are from the radio station physically,...