Q: Q: How do I adjust the pedals?

How do I adjust the pedals?

3. Q: How do I adjust the pedals?

Q: Q: Where are the accessory power sockets located?

Today’s drivers and passengers demand power on the go to charge everything from cell phones to tablets and more. Power sockets allow you to connect chargers, hook up TVs and DVD players, charge your laptop and much more. Here’s where...

Q: Oil pressure light illuminates when vehicle is idle.

The oil pressure switch on the engine is open or closed. As long as the pressure is normal, the switch stays closed causing the PCM to signal the instrument cluster to move the oil gauge to normal range. You should...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To adjust the volume of your sound system, use the Volume knob. Rotate this knob clockwise to increase the volume, or counterclockwise to decrease the volume.