Q: How do I adjust the height of the head restraints?

How do I adjust the height of the head restraints?

The head restraints are an important safety feature in your car’s front seats. They help protect your head and neck in the event of an accident. To increase the height of the head restraint, simply pull straight up on the restraint until it is in the desired position. To lower the restraint, press the button where the restraint meets the seatback. While holding the button, press the restraint down until it is in its desired position, then release the button. After adjusting the height of the head restraint, try and move the restraint, to be sure that it is firmly locked in position.

Tip

The head restraint should be adjusted so that the top of the restraint is at the same height as the top of your head. This is the safest position, as it protects your entire head and neck.

3. How do I adjust the height of the head restraints?