Q: Q: How do I adjust the headlights?

How do I adjust the headlights?

3. Q: How do I adjust the headlights?

Q: AC compressor "always ON"

Hello, thank you for writing in. Ford runs the A/C compressor in almost every setting. The concept is that it will dehumidify the air in defrost mode, and help keep the humidity down with the heat running. It runs in...

Q: Headlights won't stay on

Hi. Usually when this happens it is due to the output of the ballast being unsteady. The new ballast may be defective which is causing your issue, which is somewhat common. Also, the ballast may not be receiving the proper...

Q: How do I view the range?

The range is an estimation of how many miles you can drive on your current tank of gas, based on how much fuel remains in the tank, and on the fuel economy that you have averaged in past trips. To...