Q: Q: How do I adjust the headlights?

How do I adjust the headlights?

3. Q: How do I adjust the headlights?

Q: I have a spark plug stuck in the motor

As a certified master technician for many years this has been one of the most publicized problems seen by me and my colleagues in the field. There are a multitude of suggestions, comments, lawsuits, fixes, complaints and none will help...

Q: Should I Replace My Headlight Bulbs With LED Bulbs

The best answer to this will depend on what your intentions are with respect to your lights. The standard headlights on vehicles come in many forms including halogen, Xenon HID, or LED (light emitting diode). There are different types of...

Q: I have no idea what's wrong with my car

Hi there. From the description you have provided, there are many possibilities for your vehicle's drivability problems. It could be a fuel delivery problem, such as a faulty fuel pump not having the correct fuel pressure or no rest pressure....