Q: Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

How do I adjust the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

Q: How do I turn on the heated front seats?

The heated front seats are controlled by the climate control system. There are two heated seat buttons on the climate controls: one for the driver seat, and one for the passenger seat. To turn on the heated seats, press the...

Q: Q: Turn signals not flashing.

This is a common issue with many Ford vehicles. The faulty part would be your multifunction switch or turn signal switch. There is a mechanism that causes the switch to lock in place during a turn inside the switch that...

Q: Loose Steering? 2012 GMC Sierra 1500

Hey there. I would suggest having the inner and outer tie rods checked for looseness and replaced if any play is found. When checking the rack and pinion mounts and bushings there should also be no looseness. The steering's free...