Q: Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

How do I adjust the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

Q: Q: How do I install the head restraints?

It is very easy to install the heat restraints after you have removed them. To do so, simply place the restraint legs into the installation holes, and push down until the restraint locks into place. Then press and hold the...

Q: Helicopter noise, steering wheel vibration. Had CV axles and wheel bearing replaced, but the noise is still there. What's wrong?

Hello, thanks for writing in. This sounds like you have tires that are not wearing correctly due to the alignment is not correct or has not had rotations and the tires have high ridges on the tread. Have the tires...

Q: How do you set the Auto Unlock function?

Your car comes standard with an Auto Lock and Auto Unlock feature that locks and unlocks the doors automatically. While the Auto Lock function locks the doors when you move the gearshift out of park and into any gear, the...