Q: Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

How do I adjust the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

Q: Q: A fuse blows when power seats are used

The power seat motors on your 2004 Kia Amanti have only one fuse, and it is a 30 amp fuse. If you replace this fuse, and it blows when you try and operate the seat then there is a problem...

Q: Q: Car sputtering while idling.

There could be a number of issues that can cause this concern. If the issue only occurs after the engine has warmed up. A problem in the electronic throttle control actuator either in the motor or one of the sensors...

Q: How do I lock the doors?

To protect your truck, the doors may be locked. This not only protects your vehicle, but your belongings as well. To lock the doors. Locate the power door lock Switch on the door of your vehicle. Press the left...