Q: Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

How do I adjust the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

Q: Q: How do I recline the front seats?

It only takes a few seconds to recline the front seats. To do so, first locate the recline lever on the outboard side of the seat. Then, pull the lever, and push the seat into the desired reclining position. Release...

Q: Clicking and clacking sound while driving.

It sounds these are two separate issues. The clacking noise could be dozens of things, however, these engines are known for having noisy timing chains. A professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to listen to your...

Q: Q: What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

The malfunction indicator Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. When this light illuminates, your vehicle has detected an issue with the emissions system, and you should have your car serviced as soon as possible. Tip The malfunction indicator...