Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

How do I adjust the head restraints?

A: The head restraints, commonly called the he...

The head restraints, commonly called the headrests, do a whole lot more than act as a pillow for bored passengers. They also help prevent whiplash in the case of an accident. Specifically, the occupants of the vehicle are in danger of getting whiplash when the vehicle is rear-ended. Adjusting the head restraints is very straightforward. Here’s how:

1. Raising the headrests is especially easy. Just lift the headrest to the desired height.

2. There is a button on the top of the backside of the front seats that can be pressed in order to lower the headrest. The rear headrests can simply be pressed down in order to lower them.

Tip

Do not remove the head restraints. They are not designed to be removed.