Q: Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

How do I adjust the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

Q: Third row seat not going down in 2007 Mercury Mountaineer

Hi. There are two 30 amp fuses that control the rear seats. Fuse 5 controls the left and fuse 12 controls the right rear folding seat. These fuses will need to be checked along with the relays that control each...

Q: Are fuel injector banks and catalyst converters considered different issues and warranties?

Question sent to CS for warranty information regarding fuel injectors and catalytic converters for a Chevrolet 2010 V6-3.6L.

Q: Vibration issue when going 60mph and up. Speed related.

Shaking or vibrating at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end, failing suspension components or ball joints. When any of these things are not...