Q: Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

How do I adjust the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

Q: How do I reset the Uconnect phone system?

If you would like to delete all of the data and reset your Ucconect phone system, you can do so easily with these steps. Press the Uconnect phone button, located on the steering wheel or the center console. When...

Q: Q: How do I stow the third row seats?

The third row seats can be stowed to add extra storage space to your vehicle. To stow the seats, follow these easy steps: 1. Make sure no objects are on the seat, or in front of it. 2. Make sure...

Q: Leaking coolant out of radiator drain tube

If you are referencing to the radiator drain tube then you need to check to make sure the radiator drain valve is in the closed position. If the drain valve to the radiator is closed and still leaking then try...