Q: How do I adjust the compass zones?

How do I adjust the compass zones?

3. How do I adjust the compass zones?

Q: Driver side wheel noise. While driving making spinning grinding sound and when come to a stop a clunk.

An issue like this is possibly related to: brake system/rotor faults, wheel bearing failure, and/or axle failure. If and once those categories of failure are ruled out, then of course other components such as the differential and transmission would be...

Q: Q: What should I do if I run out of gas?

While your car is equipped with a couple of different warning systems to alert you to the fact that you’re low on gas, it’s still possible to run out while you’re on the road. In this instance, you’ll have to...

Q: Getting error code p0340 on my 2002 Ford Taurus DOHC 3.0

Hi - yes, you are correct. This error code (P0340) means either the sensor, or the wiring and connectors for this sensor, are malfunctioning. Check the wiring connection for the sensor first, but most likely, the sensor has failed. I...