Q: How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel?

The headlight switch sits to the left of the steering wheel. Directly underneath the headlight switch is the dimmer switch, which protrudes horizontally. The dimmer switch controls the brightness of the instrument panel when the headlights are on. Rotate the switch to the right, and the instrument panel gets brighter; rotate the switch to the left, and the instrument panel gets dimmer.

• How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel in a 2012 Dodge Ram?