Q: How do I adjust the air delivery?

How do I adjust the air delivery?

3. How do I adjust the air delivery?

Q: Should I buy a new or used air conditioner compressor for my car?

Buying a used air conditioning compressor could lead to more problems. You could easily end up having to do the job twice and a new compressor is not so expensive that I would take that chance. The good news is...

Q: How do I manually open the trunk?

Manually opening the trunk is very easy: 1. Make sure that the doors are unlocked. 2. Use your hand to press the touchpad on the trunk, which is located directly above the license plate. 3. Lift up on the liftgate...

Q: Q: How do I clean the rearview mirror?

The rearview mirror can be damaged easily, so glass cleaner should never be applied directly to it. Instead, you should wash the rearview mirror with a very soft towel that has been dampened with water.