Q: How do I add a contact to the phonebook by voice?

How do I add a contact to the phonebook by voice?

3. How do I add a contact to the phonebook by voice?

Q: Q: How do I change the language?

The multi-information display can operate in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. Selecting which language you would like the system to use is easy: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press...

Q: Can a gps/tracking device placed on my vehicle cause my car alarm to malfunction?

Hi there. Its no possible for a GPS unit to set off the car alarm unless the ground wire to the GPS unit is wired into the same ground as the alarm system. If the alarm is all of a...

Q: 2014 hyundai elantra se Electric power steering light turned on. How much will it cost to get it fixed?

Hi...I will try to address your concerns and, as well, obviously you can request an electric power steering diagnostic which will get you a really quick and precise answer as to cost because the mechanic will be able to diagnose...