Q: How do I activate the childproof locks?

How do I activate the childproof locks?

3. How do I activate the childproof locks?

Q: Steering wheel locks and hard to maneuver my vehicle off the road.

Hi there. The steering wheel lock solenoid could have lost power intermittently causing the lock to engage when the key is in the ignition switch. The solenoid could be damaged and needs replaced in the steering column. I recommend seeking...

Q: My 2016 Ford focus SE keeps dying at stop lights. It'll sputter a little bit and cutoff and the battery light comes on. It'll star

It seems awfully new to be needing a battery. I certainly wouldn't recommend replacing it without having it tested. I would start by focusing on the stalling. Your car is very new to have any kind of mechanical failure. It...

Q: There is a high pitch noise coming from speakers when using the air conditioning.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. Check the ground wires to the fan motor. The noise is the current from the fan motor going through the speaker wires. The stereo may be mounted on the same ground as the...