Q: How do I activate the childproof locks?

How do I activate the childproof locks?

3. How do I activate the childproof locks?

Q: Q: How do I use the power window lock

The power window lock keeps the power windows in your vehicle from working. This can be a key safety feature when children are in the car. To use the power window lock, press the lock button next to the power...

Q: Low oil pressure code rough idle

You will need to have the low oil pressure code diagnosed. The engine will go into fail safe mode when these problems happen in order to protect the engine. Depending on the specific problem found, the engine may idle low...

Q: Noises when backing up and turning.

The front strut bearings could be noisy or binding. If the front end is lifted and you turn the wheel from left to right, you may be able to detect the noise that way if that bearing is an issue....