Q: How do I activate the auto door lock for this model car?

Had some work done on my vehicle and now my doors no longer lock automatically when i hit a certain speed.

The auto lock feature is one of a number of convenience features that are controlled by the body computer. Normally you should be able to enable or disable this feature by holding down the door lock switch in the console for ten seconds. If that doesn’t do the trick, you need to either go to the dealer or find someone with the Mercedes Benz SDS computer. If you contact YourMechanic, they can tell you if there is a technician with an SDS in your area. Using the SDS they can communicate with the body control module (AAM) and enable or disable any of the convenience features. Try the switch trick first.

3. How do I activate the auto door lock for this model car?