Q: How do I access the third row seats?

How do I access the third row seats?

3. How do I access the third row seats?

Q: How do I install a rear-facing car seat?

If you have an infant or a toddler, you’ll need to use a rear-facing car seat to travel with them. It’s vital that this is installed correctly. Here’s what you need to do: Put the car seat in the...

Q: Bad alternator keeping car from starting

Generally, when the alternator is not charging, the Battery Light will come on in the instrument cluster. The battery could also be the issue, a battery load test would be able to determine if the battery is good. The charging...

Q: Q: How do I set the parking brake?

The parking brake is a vital safety feature that helps keep your car from rolling when it is parked. You should always apply the parking brake when you park your vehicle on any incline, and it’s a good idea to...