Q: How do I access the Satellite Radio?

How do I access the Satellite Radio?

3. How do I access the Satellite Radio?

Q: Bluetooth draining car battery

If this is a factory installed device, your radio may be to blame. The unit will have to be replaced and reprogrammed by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. If it is an aftermarket device, I would return...

Q: Q: How do I insert a CD?

The most important thing when inserting a CD is to make sure that the CD is facing the correct way. Make sure that the top of the CD (the painted side) faces upwards, and then push the CD into the...

Q: Rough to no acceleration and misfire

It is possible that one or more of your spark plugs or ignition coils have failed. The spark plugs and the ignition coils make up the ignition system and this system is responsible for burning the fuel. If the fuel...