Q: How do I access the rear center armrest?

How do I access the rear center armrest?

3. How do I access the rear center armrest?

Q: My engine light was on so I took my vehicle to auto zone and got a p0014 code read. It says the exhaust camshaft positioning timing is over advanced. Can you help?

Hi there: The P0014 is the OBD-II generic code that the engine control module (ECM) has determined that the bank 1 exhaust camshaft is more advanced than what the ECM has commanded it be. This over-advanced condition could be during...

Q: Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

The rear cup holders are located in the in the rear seat armrest. Just pull down the armrest.

Q: Why does my vehicle feel like it's being forced to move?

Hi there. If the engine continues to overheat after fixing a core plug leaking, then the thermostat may not be opening all the way and needs replaced. As far as the vehicle not wanting to move and seems like the...