Q: How do I access the instrument panel storage?

How do I access the instrument panel storage?

3. How do I access the instrument panel storage?

Q: I can't get the cv axle out of my 2006 Chevrolet Equinox

The axle shaft is held in the transmission by a clip at the end of the shaft. With a quick blow the axle should come right out. There is a special adapter that is used with a slide hammer that...

Q: Q: How do I fold down the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space in the rear of the vehicle. Folding the rear seats takes a few steps, but is easy: 1. Latch the center seat belt into the side of the...

Q: Q: How do I use the sunroof?

The sunroof that is available as a option in the vehicle is different depending on the model of the truck; In the extended cab model, there is a single switch with a symbol representing the sunroof printed on it...