Q: How do I accept a phone call through the infotainment system?

How do I accept a phone call through the infotainment system?

When a paired device receives a phone call, a ring tone will be heard through the vehicle’s sound system. If the infotainment system is currently in use, the audio will be paused, and the ring tone will be heard. To answer the phone call, turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Answer, and then press the knob. The phone call will then be answered.

Tip

This is also the procedure for answering a call waiting phone call.