Q: How could I fix my strategy code FBJR2G3 on my 2005 mustang GT.

i just bought a SCT tune I was told that my PCM could not be tunable do to the fact that my Ecu had a strategy code FBJR2G3( my PCM is a CDC2) I then was told that I had to fix my throttle body or TPS and reflash my ECU I took it to the ford dealer but then they told me I had no issue with my car, I am still trying to tune my car but I do not know what exactly the strategy code FBJR2G3 means. I searched everywhere online to see what the problem could be and why I can't tune my car but I find 0 explanations

There should be a 1-800 number to call the SCT tuner people with questions. Not all tuners will work with every model of engine and computer strategy.

The Engine Control Unit (ECU) program from the factory is saved in the tuner. When a new program is installed with the tuner, the tuner tests first to see if it is compatible with your computer system. If it does not work, you may have purchased an incorrect tuner, or you may need to try a different brand.