Q: How Can I Tell if I Need New Tires?

How can I tell if I need new tires?

3. How Can I Tell if I Need New Tires?

Q: Tires making noise and vibrating

It sounds like one of your wheels has come lose. I would check all the lug nuts and make sure none of them are loose. A licensed mechanic can come out and help you perform this and further inspect the...

Q: When driving and going over 55 mph the car starts shaking like it is going to cut off.

Hi there! There are several reasons why your TL can act this way. First off, if this behavior is predominantly after the car has been sitting overnight or longer, it can be the result of "flat-spotting" - the low profile...

Q: Car feels like it's spinning tires when I accelerate from a stop

This is caused by the 1 to 2 clutch sealing rings inside the transmission. The transmission should be checked to verify - but this is the most common problem. The transmission will need to be removed and overhauled to be...