Q: How Can I Tell if I Need New Tires?

How can I tell if I need new tires?

3. How Can I Tell if I Need New Tires?

Q: Tires that came from the factory are not good at all

The tires which came with your vehicle should not have had problems with sidewalls cracking or blowing out. I would recommend having the tires checked by the manufacturer for issues or defects which may be covered. To find replacement tires,...

Q: Q: What size tire chains should I use?

Driving in winter conditions in an area with the potential for snowfall means carrying tire chains with you in case of an emergency. However, you need to use the right type of chains for your tire size. Your automaker mandates...

Q: Shaking at the front end of the car

Saturn became aware of a vibration like you are describing on many of their vehicles and designed a fix for it more than 10 years ago. The fix is described in Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 00-T-57A. It calls for installing...