Q: How can I safely secure infants or small children?

How can I safely secure infants or small children?

3. How can I safely secure infants or small children?

Q: What does the Ice Possible Drive with Care message mean?

The Ice Possible Drive with Care message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then the system has detected that the roads may be icy, and you should adjust your driving accordingly.

Q: Airbag light stayed on after battery change

The light might have came on before you disconnected the bad battery due to low voltage to the system. Once you put in the new battery, the system still has a stored code and the light will be on until...

Q: engine codes related

Hey there. If the codes are cleared with a scanner, check to see if they return. Maybe the system was serviced or the battery ground is loose and causing the circuit to break which could cause a lack of communication...