Q: How can I remove oil filter for replacement

i want to change the oil and filter can you tell me how to remove the oil filter for replacement please

A: Most auto parts stores sell wrenches that a...

Most auto parts stores sell wrenches that are specifically designed to remove an oil filter. There are types that look like big sockets, types that squeeze the filter as you turn it, or several other types. Which one you need will depend on how much room there is to access the filter, and be able to turn the wrench. If you still need help, YourMechanic offers an oil changing service that is preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location.