Q: How can I play a DVD or a video game on the display console?

How can I play a DVD or a video game on the display console?

A: If your vehicle comes equipped with a displ...

If your vehicle comes equipped with a display console, it’s very easy to utilize it for entertainment purposes. To watch a DVD, simply insert the DVD into the CD player, then use the VES remote control, or the touch screen menu to play the DVD.

The back of the center console has AUX RCA ports where you can plug in a video game console. Then use the remote control or the touch screen to set up your gaming system.

Tip

Some gaming systems require more power than your car’s power inverter can supply. These systems will not work in your car.