Q: how can i personally update the mmi software? or update navigation

how can i personally update the mmi software? or update navigation

All that is required to update the navigation system is a new navigation dvd. You can check online on ebay and audi forums to locate them a better prices than purchasing from the dealer. Your navigation drive unit is located in the cargo compartment to the right of the spare tire. Simply install the new dvd. When you turn on the MMI Unit, the system will detect the new disc / software and prompt you to install the update.