Q: how can i get replacement keys for the mechanical key blades attched to the 2 remote control keys of my ford explorer 2014 model

My car is a ford explorer 3.5 L V6 limited edition i lost the mechanical key blades and the master key together with their code number tags how could i get the replacement of the said mechanical key blades and the master key as well.

Unfortunately, the only way to get a replacement Intelligent Access key for your vehicle is from the Ford dealer. The keys will need to be programmed with an OEM capable scan tool as well, before the vehicle will recognize them.

3. how can i get replacement keys for the mechanical key blades attched to the 2 remote control keys of my ford explorer 2014 model