Q: How can I get my truck to start??

I was driving on the freeway, my check engine light popped on. So I pulled over and my oil light popped on. I checked the dipstick And saw I was very low so I added a few quarts of oil. Now it almost turns over but doesn't wanna start.

Hi there. The check engine coming light on leads me to believe the ECM (engine control module)/computer has recognized the fault. Accessing the ECM for codes may help identify what component may have failed. The no start could be the result of, a failed CKP (crankshaft position) sensor. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.