Q: Q: P0113

i have problems with the code P0113 and i just changed the sensor for a new one and still turns off or it's doesn't tunr on at all...

Q: Q: White smoke coming from tailpipe

The white smoke is a sign that coolant or water is leaking into the cylinders. The radiator and overflow container are examined and checked for the right amount of fluids. The engine oil is checked next to make sure it...

Q: Q: Cranks over but won't start

Hi there. Although you indicated that you replaced the crank sensor, it is highly probable that the electrical harness that attaches to the sensor may be the source of your problem. If this wasn't replaces as well, I would start...

Q: Left turn signal not working.

The turn signal switch in the steering column is not making good electrical contact in side the switch. The worn switch may have to be replaced. I recommend having a qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to check it out...