Q: Q: P0113

i have problems with the code P0113 and i just changed the sensor for a new one and still turns off or it's doesn't tunr on at all...

Q: engine light stays on even after replacing the intake valve selenoid the code is p0075

Diagnostic trouble code P0075 means there is a fault in the Intake Valve Control Solenoid Circuit. A defective solenoid is one possible cause of the code setting but problems in the circuit wiring are often the cause of the fault....

Q: Q: My car won't start.

This may be related to a weak battery or a faulty starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working...

Q: My cars makes a rhythmic tapping noise while idling and the noises accelerates and loud end when my rpms go up,

Without listening to the noise myself and going on what you describe then I would have to say it is an engine piston rod knocking inside the motor. You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic listen to the...