Q: Q: P0113

i have problems with the code P0113 and i just changed the sensor for a new one and still turns off or it's doesn't tunr on at all...

Q: 2007 KIA Carnival 3.8L Petrol Automatic

This sounds like potentially a problem with fuel delivery or intake. I would recommend checking the mass air flow sensor to see if it is dirty or faulty as this can cause the hesitation or slowing you are describing. Also...

Q: Why does the TPMS light come on when driving with a spare on the car?

If you’ve had the misfortune of getting a flat tire and have had to install the spare tire, you’ve seen the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light come on in the dash. Why is that? Here’s what you need to...

Q: Car keeps dying & wont turn on once turned off. Alternator was tested & it's fine.What else could it be? A new battery was also bought.

Hi, it sound like you have a ground to chassis issue. What this does is complete a circuit and will slowly drain your battery. A couple of quick and easy checks is look at your black negative battery cable and...