Q: P0113

i have problems with the code P0113 and i just changed the sensor for a new one and still turns off or it's doesn't tunr on at all...

A: The code is for a malfunctioning Intake air...

The code is for a malfunctioning Intake air Temperature sensor. A failure here may cause a hard or no start as the part usually fails in a way where the signal defaults to a cold temperature and the computer tries to dump fuel into the engine. The stalling or hard start you are experienced after the sensor replacement may be due to a faulty sensor or you have something else going on causing the issues like a failed distributor or crankshaft position sensor. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your no start concern and offer a more personal diagnosis.