Q: How can I fix my front right turn signal?

The right turn signal is blinking fast on the dash so I replaced the bulbs, but it still isn't working. I also know that since the rear right turn signal is working it can't be a fuse problem. I don't know if it's wiring or what but I don't know what to look for now.

A: A fast flashing turn signal indicator, is a...

A fast flashing turn signal indicator, is a sign that you have a turn signal bulb not functioning. In your case, I would double check the right front bulb to ensure it is a good bulb, and that the connector has no signs of corrosion that could prevent proper operation. It can also be a broken wire or bad connector. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to pinpoint the cause of your turn signal problem and perform any repairs needed.