Q: How can I control my iPod while driving?

How can I control my iPod while driving?

3. How can I control my iPod while driving?

Q: What is the satellite radio electronic serial number on the SIRIUS Radio and why is it necessary?

Your SIRIUS Radio is equipped with a unique identifying number, called the satellite radio electronic serial number, or ESN. The ESN is used to identify your radio when applying for SIRIUS Radio service. It’s a 12-digit number and you must...

Q: How do you use the SYNC® system hands-free feature?

SYNC® is Ford’s on-board computer system. It’s designed to offer a wide range of functionality, from navigation to hands-free calling. Here’s how the steering wheel controls works: Press the Talk button. You should hear a chime/tone. The word “Listening”...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the cargo lights?

There are two different ways to turn on the cargo lights. Start by locating the headlight knob, which is to the left of your steering column. Directly underneath your knob, on the left side, is the cargo light button....