Q: How can I control my iPod while driving?

How can I control my iPod while driving?

3. How can I control my iPod while driving?

Q: Q: How do I use the power window lock

The power window lock keeps the power windows in your vehicle from working. This can be a key safety feature when children are in the car. To use the power window lock, press the lock button next to the power...

Q: How do I use recirculation mode?

Recirculation mode is a way of recycling air within your vehicle. Rather than introducing air from outside of your car, recirculation mode recirculates the air that is already in your vehicle. To turn on recirculation mode, press the recirculation button,...

Q: Scraping noise in front brakes

You should first lift wheel off the ground and support it. Then try wiggling the tire up and down or side to side to see if you feel any looseness in the wheel bearing and hub. Then spin the wheel...