Q: How can I control my iPod while driving?

How can I control my iPod while driving?

3. How can I control my iPod while driving?

Q: Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

If you are playing an MP3 or WMA disc, then you can easily select a file to play: 1. Press the selector knob until it displays a folder list. 2. Rotate the selector knob to choose a folder. 3. Press...

Q: What is the key number tag?

Your vehicle comes with a key number tag, which is unique to your car. If you ever need to purchase a replacement key, you will need your key number tag. Tip Keep the key number tag in a safe location...

Q: How do I replace the remote control batteries?

Replacing the batteries in your vehicle’s remote control is no different than replacing them in your household remote control. Find the battery compartment on the back of your remote control. Slide the battery cover down and off. Remove...