Q: How can adjust the height of the shoulder anchor on the front seat belts?

How can adjust the height of the shoulder anchor on the front seat belts?

Not only does it make you more comfortable to have the shoulder anchor at the correct, but it provides more security if you’re in an accident. Take the time to adjust it if it’s not where it should be.

1. Press the Release button on the shoulder anchor while you push it down.

2. Push the shoulder anchor up if it needs to move in the other direction.

3. Make adjustments until you hear a click to show that it’s locked in place.

• How can adjust the height of the shoulder anchor on the front seat belts?