Q: How burnouts affect the vehicle

I've heard this many times. If you do burnouts on your car, it can hurt the transmission or motor. Is that true?

Of course it wears out more, you are straining the vehicle. You’re stressing the car to its absolute maximum when you perform a burnout.

You are actually making the tires smoke and spin on the ground so that they no longer have traction. Europeans call this breaking traction. Of course, the more you strain the engine, the faster it is going to wear out. If you do it once in a while, it’s no big deal. But, if there are police around, they are going to give you a ticket, too.

3. How burnouts affect the vehicle