Q: How and what tools do I need to replace the sensor accelerator padle

How to replace the accelerator sensor paddle and what tools are needed

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your Che...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Chevrolet Cobalt. To replace your accelerator sensor paddle all you will need is a small ratchet, an 8 mm or 10 mm short socket, and a small screwdriver to get the connector off. If you run into any issues, feel free to contact one of our mobile technicians who can come to your home to diagnose and service your vehicle.