Q: Hoses keep collapsing

I have a 1990 Honda prelude (accord motor swap for the prelude) and my hoses keep collapsing. I have a new thermostat and new hoses. It continues to over heat.

When the radiator hoses are collapsing, this is due to a faulty radiator cap. I would recommend having the radiator cap tested to determine if it is functioning properly. If the radiator cap is malfunctioning, I would recommend having the radiator cap replaced. Consider YourMechanic for this repair as a certified technician can come to your home or office to replace your radiator cap for you.