Q: hose sizes

Would you be able to tell me the sizes for the hoses to the fuel tank? Fuel filler, vent, evap, and fuel line to be specific.

You would most likely need to talk to a parts department at a dealer to get specific part information like this. Unless each hose is measured and identified by a mechanic, I would find it hard to identify the exact sizes for you. You can try an aftermarket parts store, but unless they carry the hose or have listings for the hoses in question, they would not be able to help you either. The hoses are all special gas resistant hoses and common hoses would fall apart in a very short time. If you would like to have a fuel hose replacement, YourMechanic can also try to source the specific components for you and perform and installations as necessary.