Q: Hose blew in car

When I went to start the car I heard a hose blow. The hose, which looks like it is threading, is located to the right side of the engine, near the oil dipstick.

Looking at a picture of your engine, it looks like the only hoses I see that have pressure and could potentially blow are the fuel lines and and a/c line. I didn’t see any other hoses on the right side or passenger side of the engine. Because of the potential danger in a fuel line rupture and fuel spilling if you turn your key on, I would suggest seeking help from a qualified mechanic to help you determine which line exactly was the one that ruptured. I would suggest not attempting to start the vehicle until it is checked.