Q: Horn went off can was disconnected by the dealership can you still drive the car does the car

The horn was stuck. The horn was disconnected. The dealership disconnected it. Can you still drive the car. I would like it never to come on again the horn. How can I make that happen. Thank you

Hi there. If the horn was disconnected by the dealership, you should be able to drive the vehicle, as it doesn’t impact the operation of the vehicle. However, if the horn was stuck due to a problem with the security system, it is possible that an error code stuck in the ECU might cause issues. If you have problems starting your car, please have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to determine the source of this problem.

3. Horn went off can was disconnected by the dealership can you still drive the car does the car