Q: Q: Hood will not open

My 06 kia rio hood release cable is broken cable pulls thru and into car how can I get my hood open thanks in advance

The most likely route to open the hood is from underneath. You may have to jack up the front of the vehicle (follow proper jacking instructions). Once elevated, the belly pan may have to be removed to gain access. A long screwdriver or pry bar t- type tool can then be used to snake up to the hood latch. It may take a few attempts to find the exact route and the right tool to grab/hook the hood release hatch.

3. Q: Hood will not open