Q: Hood latch not opening hood

The hood latch won't open the hood on my car. The engine oil is also very low.

3. Hood latch not opening hood

Q: Q: Oil temperature hotter and hotter

You could have your Porche 911's engine cleaned to make sure all the air passages for cooling the engine are cleaned out. Doing a fresh oil change with the proper weight oil in synthetic may help with the temperature. But...

Q: I changed my foglights to led's and when I tried to start the car it did not start all kind of photo showing up and my I drive scr

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing to check is the installation. Make sure the power supply was hooked up correctly, as LEDs are polarized and must be wired perfectly. Secondly, you want to make sure the wires...

Q: Major shaking and shuddering,vibration when applying brakes

It sounds like you may have some warped brake rotors. As you know, when you press on your brake pedal, this activates a hydraulic pressure which forces small pistons inside your brake calipers to push the brake pads against the...