Q: hood latch locked before could. Lose hood and now hood is jammed and can't get it unjammed

I went to close my hood and must have bummed my hood latch witch caused it to lock before I could close my hood. So I didn't realize that it was locked already and I ended up closing the hood anyway. Now the hood is jammed and I can't get it open or unjammed. I tried to mannnually open it and even tried to pull the hood release lever.

3. hood latch locked before could. Lose hood and now hood is jammed and can't get it unjammed