Q: Hood latch is broken and the hood wont open, the latch has a euro design.

The hood latch release in side the car is gone, i cant find the cable anywhere in there. I went and tried poking through the slotted grill and nothing it there except for a metal housing behind the ford badge. I crawled underneath the car and tried looking for the latch but its blocked but a wire harness of some kind my hands are too big to fit in there to pull it out. The only thing i havent tried is drilling through the badge to reach the latch. Does anyone know a better way of getting to it? The car currently needs new spark plugs so it cant be driven to a shop.

3. Hood latch is broken and the hood wont open, the latch has a euro design.