Q: Hood cannot be opened

I can't open the hood on my car. It occurred before but it would eventually open up. I tried pulling the hood release but to no avail. I attempted to open the hood in different ways, but none worked so far. I cannot trace the cables as they are hidden. The actual hood release is out of reach as it has a brace. Do you have any advice on how I could open it?

A: Hey there. You may need to have another per...

Hey there. You may need to have another person check on the hood latch in the center front when pulling on the release. If it will not work, then the vehicle may need to be on a lift to access under hood to get to latch and release it.