Q: Honda won't start.

I tried to start my car earlier and cranks but won't turn over. Battery and engine light are on. Headlights, dashlights and radio all come on. Daily driver, was just running yesterday....tho I believe the battery light may have been on. Battery is less than a year old. Had the starter replaced about two months ago. Did have a flex pipe replaced last week. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Hi There, If the battery light was on, this may indicate you may have a faulty alternator or a weak battery as a result of the alternator not properly charging the battery. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to perform a series of tests on your vehicle’s charging system to determine the proper repairs needed.

3. Honda won't start.