Q: Honda odessy doesn't blow cold

Car doesn't blow cold air .

3. Honda odessy doesn't blow cold

Q: Engine has a clicking sound at the front of the motor. Continues to click and seems to get quieter when accelerating 2009 Honda Odyssey

Hi there - your Odyssey engines valve train is adjustable, and requires an occasional adjustment, or you get a bit of clicking as you have noticed. Make sure the proper engine oil is in the engine, and that there is...

Q: 2007 chevy malibu will not start checked fuses and relays, replaced battery starter and ignition switch

If you replaced the starter, I presume you were not getting any cranking at all. With a fully charged battery in good condition, and the immobilizer (security) system off - check to be sure the immobilizer is not activated -...

Q: Battery light turns on then off while braking or driving

Hi Freddy. Thanks for contacting us today. A few things can illuminate the battery light while driving such as a loose battery temperature sensor, cables that are damaged slightly internally, or a charging system component that is showing signs of...