Q: Honda odessy doesn't blow cold

Car doesn't blow cold air .

3. Honda odessy doesn't blow cold

Q: Q: Car makes strange noise

Unfortunately, with the information provided for your Honda Odyssey, it is difficult to provide a diagnosis as to why it is experiencing this noise while driving. There can be a variety of components that make strange noises as they start...

Q: My 2007 Ford F-150 V6 runs rough and stalls

Hi there - I would check for low fuel pressure. Low fuel pressure could be due to a clogged fuel filter, weak fuel pump, or fuel pump relay with burned contacts (fuel pump won't get adequate power). Dirty or failed...

Q: Brakes screech

You may be hearing a normal noise coming from your metallic brake pads: a piece of metal could be exposed in the pad, causing this noise until it wears away. Or you may have worn brake pads and the pad...