Q: Honda odessy doesn't blow cold

Car doesn't blow cold air .

3. Honda odessy doesn't blow cold

Q: Q: Loud humming noise

The bearing or brushes in your alternator are likely going out. You could also have another issue in your belt drive system causing the noise and lack of charging. A visual inspection of the drive system, a stethoscope to listen...

Q: When I turn on the starter switch it will click, but will not start.

What you are describing is likely a fault in the starter motor circuit which includes all of the wiring, fuses, relays, ignition switch, starter solenoid, starter, and battery. Somewhere in all that, there is a fault. Occasionally, the fault is...

Q: How do you use the auto select feature on the radio?

If you haven’t yet stored any preset stations in your car’s radio, you can use the auto select to do so. Here’s how it works: Press the button labeled setup. Press the center of the main knob to choose...