Q: Honda and Acura

Will my Acura Integra Type-R DC-2 parts fit my Honda Integra Type-R DC-2

Most parts may be interchangeable between the two cars since they are both made by the Honda motor company, but without comparing the two parts side-by-side it would be hard to say for certain. It also would depend on the part involved. I also want to note that Honda may put out changes in an Acura vehicle before the Honda equivalent, resulting in the two parts not being equal. Lastly, you can compare the part numbers. If they are the same number, then they will fit. Otherwise, you may be taking a chance to see if the parts will fit and function properly.